Find Superthrive

ST-JEAN@es1.es.emr.ca
Tue, 12 Jul 1994 07:10:06 -0700

>From smtp Tue Jul 12 10:05 EDT 1994 remote from es1
To: jr.hpl.hp.com!cp
Cc: es1.es.emr.ca!ST-JEAN

I am trying dehydrated red mosquito larva as a food source for my sarracenia
growing indoors under lights. The collection of enough insects outdoors is
difficult. Because of this I have been trying to find alternate sources.
I've just purchased a 200ml can at an aquarium store for about $8.00. The
material is not too bulky therefore can be suited for young sarracenia as well
as older plants. As well there is enough food to last for a while.
Has anyone had any success with this as a food source, or have any comments?

Thanks in Advance

Rob