Re: Nepenthes Being Eaten - Update

Phil Soderman (sgrower1@rain.org)
Tue, 2 Aug 1994 18:54:31 -0700 (PDT)

If the problem is "caterpillars" try some BT Bacillus thuringensis, a
bacteria used to control this sort of critter. I use it in my nursery
under the name of XENTARI but there are many other forms available
commercially. It smells slightly fishy and is generally non toxic to
mammals, it is a disease of insects-bacterial toxin.
Phil Soderman sgrower1@rain.org