Re: Adrian Slack Book

Philip F. Wight (phil@wight.com)
Wed, 16 Nov 1994 19:19:07 -0800 (PST)

Ch'len - do you know if Slack is living and, if so, where? If you do not
know, perhaps you might want to contact his publisher. If you prefer,
send me the details and I will go "on the hunt". If he can be found,
perhaps he has an extra copy or two laying around.

BTW, did you get a msg from me last week? I sent you one directly but was
having some machine problems then and it might not got through. The two
plants I got from you during the last BACPS meeting are doing beautifully
in my new terrarium.

Cheers,
Phil