Re: Making baby droseras

Pekka Ala-Siuru (pal@tko.vtt.fi)
Tue, 22 Nov 1994 09:53:40 +0200 (EET)

On Mon, 21 Nov 1994, Brian Jones wrote:

> To all and sundry Drosera enthusiasts:
>
> I would like to make more little Drosera ????? that I have.
> All this nifty in vitro sterilization stuff is, well, nifty; is
> there a relatively simple way to make baby Drosera from growing ones?

Most Drosera can be grown from cuttings very fast, just cut a leaf and put
to moist peat and you'll have a new one in couple a weeks. Don't let 'em dry.

..good luck and growing..
..Pekka

> Yours,
> -BJ

Pekka Ala-Siuru
Senior Analyst, Embedded Knowledge-Based Systems
VTT Electronics, P.O.Box 1100, FIN-90571, Oulu,Finland
Tel. +358 81 551 2461, Telefax +358 81 551 2320