Re: Photos, and dirty clothes

Perry Malouf (pmalouf@access.digex.net)
Sat, 17 Dec 1994 14:55:50 -0500 (EST)

Hi Keith, you wrote:

> Perry, you mentioned in your write up that a "picture is worth a thousand
> words". I was just wondering if you were going to post them anywhere
> (i.e. the database or possibly through CPN?)
> Hope so, I'm sure everybody is dying to see the pictures.
>
> P.S. Get your clothes cleaned up yet? ;)

Yeah, I had a laundry done at the Park. When you go through
2 sets of shirts per day, and force a pair of pants to last
two days, and your suitcase doesn't carry much, then you need
to do a wash!

Several people have suggested that I submit an account of my travels
to CPN. I didn't realize previously that there would be such interest.
So, I think it's a good idea especially for those who aren't on the
net and so can't read what I've been posting.

The problem is that I'm very busy looking for work and catching
up on other stuff right now. It's all I can do to whip out a short
article (not even proof-read!) and post it. I'd need to combine
all of the installments I intend to write, and then clean them up
to bring the whole article up to publication standards. Maybe
a little later-I still have to write the other installments!

Regarding photos, I remember there was work being done to scan
them and make them accessible. I'd have to ask the appropriate
person about the procedure. I'm still wading through all the
pictures from the trip. Some of the Nepenthes shots turned
out okay.

Perry