Re: powdered egg whites

Gary Habeeb (ghabeeb@quest.arc.nasa.gov)
Wed, 21 Dec 1994 16:35:56 -0800 (PST)

As a high school science teacher I often find powder egg whites - sold as
albumin - in scientific supply house. Carolina, Flinn (Batavia Ill.),
Wards, any that sell a good supply of chemicals. Flinn supply sells them
for about 20 bucks for for 500 grams. Not cheap, but maybe it's reagent
grade. Call them for more info :800-452-1261 It's a great company to
deal with.
Have fun
Gary Habeeb
Pliocene Ridge Schools