Re: Introduction

Charlotte Vandaveer (vandavee@chuma.cas.usf.edu)
Fri, 30 Dec 1994 01:00:47 -0500 (EST)

Hi, Barbara. Welcome to the discussion group. I first got hooked on cp's
with Venus Fly-traps. They are really fun as you can feed them and there
is action. My hubby calls my bog "Renfield Acres"--hee, hee! Hee, hee!
Hee, hee!;-) VFT's and Sarracenia purpureas are quite easy. The medium
must be acid and they like wet feet, but not with tap water. And both do
like a dormancy period. Good luck.
Happy trapping,
Chelsie