re: TC thread

Joachim Nerz (joachim.nerz@student.uni-tuebingen.de)
Mon, 9 Jan 1995 22:35:07 +0100 (MEZ)

Dear Clinton,

e.g. in tuberous Drosera and Heliamphora I have tried successfully to
establish meristematic or let's better say living plant-material In
Vitro; the same with e.g. Pinguicula and Sarracenia. But many people
tried to establish Nepenthes from meristem, but just with few success,
indeed there is a rumour, that some commercial laboratories should be
able to do it, who knows! Anyway, at moment it looks like we still don't
have a good method to establish Nepenthes from meristems.

Joe N.