Re: IN VITRO stuff

Andreas Wistuba (a.wistuba@carnivor.rhein-neckar.de)
10 Jan 1995 01:42:00 +0200

Dear Michael,

you wrote:

> and who takes care about all those plants which
> are less 'interesting'. I am mean it's soon
> time to enlargen our hoods for all these ferns,
> mosses, and other green life forms. Is our
> tissue culture fraction already working on it.
> Secret laboratories (not supported!) around!
> :-)

There are many people dealing with orchids, bromeliads, ferns,......, (in
fact the CPers are a tiny minority among plant lovers) who all (can) do
their part of the work. Nobody can play different games at the same time
but everybody can help with the work he/she is best at.

We ve chosen CP s.

All the best

Andreas

Andreas Wistuba
Mudauer Ring 227; 68259 Mannheim; Germany
Tel.: +49 621 705471 Fax: +49 621 711307
e-mail: a.wistuba@carnivor.rhein-neckar.de
a.wistuba@dkfz-heidelberg.de
## CrossPoint v3.02 ##