Re: "Can we make a deal?"-Nepenthes

Joachim Nerz (joachim.nerz@student.uni-tuebingen.de)
Thu, 26 Jan 1995 13:53:07 +0100 (MEZ)

Dear Thomas, dear Greg,

I would be EXTREMELY interested in seed of some of your Nepenthes-crosses,
especially in N. clip x N. dentata and N. clip x N. truncata!!!!!!!

I can send you for that several young plants of N. ephippiata, N.
inermis, N. rajah, later on also N. villosa and I hope N. muluensis.

It would be great, if I could hear soon from you!

All the best

Joe N.