Re: 2 questions regarding sources

John Laroche (Sabercat@ix.netcom.com)
Sun, 5 Feb 1995 09:18:14 -0800

You wrote:

>1. Where in the USA might one get a hold of gibberelic (sp.) acid?
>
>2. Where in the USA might one get a hold of TC supplies? Anyone know
of
>a catalog of TC chemicals and supplies?
>
>Thanks much.
>
>Rick Skalsky

Aldrich Chemical Supply
P.O. Box 355
Milwaukee WI 53201
-Chemicals,Equipment,Supplies
Sigma Chemical Company
P.O. Box 14508
St. Louis MO 63178
-Chemicals,Media,Equipment,Supplies

These are the two companies I use. Introduce yourself to them as a
"Professional" or they may not sell to you. They have an extensive list
of materials, not just Plant TC but everything. With what they offer you
could easily make Plastique or Nerve Gas or just about any Terrorist
Type weapon. For this reason they are selective as to who they sell to
and what they sell.

Regards to all,
John