Re: Nepenthes

Bob Beer (bbeer@u.washington.edu)
Tue, 14 Feb 1995 17:05:23 -0800 (PST)

It would be interesting to have information on seed provenance of some of
the forms and what behaves how. The ones at the greenhouse here are
always fairly humid and never get dry, but as soon as they are out of the
really sweaty conditions, they go nowhere fast.

It sounds like you have yourself a great variety there; make sure you
propagate it!

bob