STOP FRENCH NUCLEAR TEST (<- stop it)

Michael Hasemann (jmh@tko.vtt.fi)
Thu, 13 Jul 1995 13:23:59 +0300 (EET DST)

Hi,

please stop proliferating this chain letter. Please find
attached a note from the orignator of this chain letter
asking to stop forwarding this chain letter.

Sharing the intentions,

..Michael

P.S.: Please suggest more appropriate methods of ex-
pressing protest.

--
  Michael Hasemann | Technical Research Centre of Finland - Automation
  jmh@tko.vtt.fi <-email-------------www-> http://www.kau.vtt.fi/~jmh/