Re: Peter Paul's Nurseries

Harold Slater (hslater@io.org)
Fri, 14 Jul 1995 13:52:18 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 14 Jul 1995, Steven Klitzing wrote:

> Where is a good source for Nepenthes seeds...especially Nepenthes
> Khasiana? I'd like to find a good supplier so I can do some Nepenthes
> sprouting and growing.

I received N. khasiana seeds from Doug and Vivi Rowland in the U.K. but
have not had any germinate as of yet. Out of the five types of Nep seeds
I received from them only the N. madagascariensis sprouted. I won't give
up on the other seeds until it look like they disappeared. Chiltern Seeds
had N. khasiana but I haven't ordered from them yet. Has anyone tried
the khasiana seeds from Chiltern? Any comments?

Harold