Re: Your collection practices

Peter Paul's Nursery (ppnurse@eznet.net)
Fri, 21 Jul 1995 21:20:21 -0400 (EDT)

We popagated many of our plants, we buy, trade etc. We used to collect
some plants, but we do not collect any now. Our suppliers claim to
propagate plants. One of th big problems in this area is that some people
insist that propagation must be in a grenhouse and not in a field. in
this vien many tree nurseries do not propagate because it is not done in
a greenhous, a rather stupid out look.
All I can say is that you people do what you must and we will do the
same. On Fri, 21 Jul 1995, Chris Frazier wrote:

> Dear sirs at Peter Pauls Nursery,
> On and off on the carnivorous plant listserve people have
>KKKK occasionally raised questions concerning your collection practices.
Some