Re: VFT

Richard Marsden (marsden@andreas.wr.usgs.gov)
Sat, 22 Jul 1995 12:05:37 -0700 (PDT)

Wayne,

My VFT grew malformed leaves/traps, carried on putting flower buds out
(which I removed), and started to look sickly as the leaves died.
The climate was a W-facing window-sill in Durham (North England). Don't
about these Fahreneit temps (!), but it was probably in the 60s during
the winter months. The room was my bedroom in the roof of an old
Victorian Terrace house (ie. it was above the shade from trees in the
garden, and the roof tended to be one of the coldest in the house during
the winter months).