Re: Meeting time and place for IRC

Richard Marsden (marsden@andreas.wr.usgs.gov)
Mon, 24 Jul 1995 21:32:34 -0700 (PDT)

Fine by me, and I think we should stick to it for this attempt.

The only thing is that I notice that this listserver has a large active
contingent from Europe (esp. the UK - always nice to see! :-) ).
Anyway, BST is 8hrs or thereabouts ahead of Pacific. 10pm==6am in the
morning! If enough US people find a late afternoon time convenient,
then this would probably be better for global harmony! (4pm EPT =
midnight UK).
Its a problem that can never be solved - I guess we should use what is
most convenient.

Richard