Re: Sowing Cephalotus?

Clarke Brunt (clarke@brunt.demon.co.uk)
Fri, 20 Oct 1995 20:24:45 +0100

On 19 Oct 95 at 8:10, John Phillips wrote:

> My Cephalotus is going to seed and I wondered if anyone has any
> germination success stories to share? Any clues as to the best mediums,
> temps, light, humidity and magical incantations would be much appreciated.

Don't know I'm afraid. So far, I have managed to germinate 1 seed
from 3 packets (with maybe 5 seeds in each) from Rowlands in the UK.
I am about to sow some collected from my own plant, so I'll see
whether they do better (my home collected Darlingtonia are always
easy to germinate, unlike commercial supplies).

--
Clarke Brunt (clarke@brunt.demon.co.uk)