Re: Puberty for Cephalotus?

Robert Beer (bbeer@u.washington.edu)
Tue, 7 Nov 1995 09:16:26 -0800 (PST)

It seems to be mainly a matter of "critical mass." For me it has always
been when a clump of juvenile leaves reaches about 1 1/2 inches wide or a
little more, that it suddenly puts out an adult trap. There is no
gradual increase or intermediate form; it just makes a complete shift,
which I find fascinating.

Bob