Re: For Matthew

John Walker (jorwa@ix.netcom.com)
Sun, 12 Nov 1995 10:14:48 -0700

>Hello,
>I live in Tampa, Florida. I have three venus's-fly trap. I got the them
>about 2 weeks ago. I have been having some problems with them, but
>hopefully they will stay alive. I do not know to much about the VFT
>except for what I have read in encyclopedias. That is the reason why I
>joined this mailing list, to learn about them and most importantly keep
>them alive.
>
> Mattthew

Matthew,

Please see Barry Meyers-Rices' FAQ at the address
http://atsro.as.arizona.edu/~barry/cps/faq/faq.html

This will give you information to keep your plants alive until you have
learned more from the this list and from books listed in the pages linked to
the FAQ. If you don't want to buy a lot of books to start with, try your
local library. If you live in a large enough city they should have
something on cp's. If you can't find a book, make maximum use of the net
resources. Many people have gone to great lengths to supply free information!

You can always contact me at my email address if you still have any problems.

jorwa@ix.netcom.com
John Walker