Re: Hello

Oliver T Massey CFS (massey@hal.fmhi.usf.edu)
Mon, 13 Nov 1995 09:58:32 -0500 (EST)

> Hello,
> I live in Tampa, Florida. I have three venus's-fly trap. I got the them
> about 2 weeks ago. I have been having some problems with them, but
> hopefully they will stay alive. I do not know to much about the VFT
> except for what I have read in encyclopedias. That is the reason why I
> joined this mailing list, to learn about them and most importantly keep
> them alive.
>
> Mattthew

Matthew:

Great! another Tampa grower. There are a number of us here in the
Tampa area. Come check out the Tampa Bay Carnivorous Plant Club meeting
-held the second Wednesday of each month at the USF botanical garden,
7:30 pm. Membership is $12.00 annually and includes our bimonthly
newsletter, chance for t- shirts, plants raffles, swaps etc. and a
chance to talk about your plants. We had two new members last meeting,
love to add others such as yourself.

PS. If you bought the fly traps at our sale, the gowers can help you with any
problems.

Tom in Fl