Questions!

Richard Marsden (redbaron@cix.compulink.co.uk)
Sun, 4 Feb 96 22:45 GMT

Hi - I said I'd have some more questions.

Thanks for the responses about Utrics. It sounds like I should grow them for
the flowers which are better than the traps (I still think the traps are very
intricate!)

I've finally got my plants with me. The D. capensis have half died back
(some have, some haven't). But, they've got a serious white fly
infestation. I believe they're white flies (I'm not a horticulturist or
anything). What is the best solution? Dabbing them with IPA ( the
non-drinkable variety! :-) ) IIRC?

Incidentally, re. recent query about Sarracenia: Mine appear to be doing the
same - going brown at the tops, although all but one of the (<1yr old) plants
have new green shoots.

Is there a "big book of Sarracenia"? I tihnk this is the way I'm going to go.
Is Darwin's book on CP still in print?

Richard