Yellowjackets (modern day Christians? or lions?)

John Phillips (phillips@library.ucsf.edu)
Thu, 22 Feb 96 14:51:50 CST

In Message Wed, 21 Feb 1996 19:44:29 -0800,
"Demetrio Lamzaki" <Dee_Lamzaki@msn.com> writes:
. Seeing a flattened gnat on a
>Pinguicula leaf isn't exactly something you'd call exciting, but watching
>yellow jacket after yellow jacket dive bombing your Sarracenia in quick
>succession is a memorable experience! :-)

Give me a warm sunny afternoon and a cold beer, and I can spend hours
watching yellow jackets fall into my S. rubra's. Only a few seem bright
enough to try to cut their way out the side. Then the scene becomes rather
more macabre, like watching an escape artist who's lost his lock pick. ;-)
..
John Phillips Email: phillips@library.ucsf.edu
Information Services
UCSF Health Sciences Library Rm 202