Re: VFT smuggler

John Phillips (phillips@library.ucsf.edu)
Wed, 28 Feb 96 14:56:07 CST

In Message Wed, 28 Feb 1996 13:40:58 -0800,
Sean Barry <sjbarry@ucdavis.edu> writes:

>I didn't mean to start an argument when I forwarded the release about the
>VFT smuggler--it was just for everyone's information. I remind you all
>that (as Andreas admitted) no one in this list knows anything about the
>case beyond what was posted, so it's pointless to get inflammatory.
>Sean Barry
Sean,
I apologize if my words came out sounding like a flame. I was just
wondering out loud, or rather on the net ;-). I did miss the point, that the
arrest was for smuggling, and the charges had nothing to do with whether the
plants were wild or cultured.
Again my apologies, and thanks for the news bulletin,
John Phillips Email: phillips@library.ucsf.edu
Information Services
UCSF Health Sciences Library Rm 202
San Francisco, CA 94143-0840