Re: N.E CP convention

Perry Malouf (pmalouf@access.digex.net)
Wed, 20 Mar 1996 17:43:13 -0500 (EST)

Tom Hayes wrote:

> If anyone has any information on the N.E. CP Convention,
> can you please post it? I haven't gotten my CPN and
> am therefore in the dark.

There is no mention of a N. E. CP Convention in
the March '96 CPN. There IS mention of the 3rd Annual
Southeastern CP Workshop, an International ICPS Convention,
and the Fourth Annual Eastern Carnivorous Plant Convention.

The last of these three is being held on June 28-29,
registration is limited to 50 people and must be
sent in by June 1.

THe penultimate on the list is in 1997, and the first
mentioned event is this October.

You probably have enough time to allow your March CPN to
arrive to give you the full details.

Perry Malouf