Re: Re: wierd and wonderful contest

dave evans (T442119@RUTADMIN.RUTGERS.EDU)
Mon, 01 Apr 96 17:01 EST

> From: "MARTIN HENERY" <mhenery@RNA.BIO.MQ.EDU.AU>
>
> This is getting sick!I am sure a research ethics commitee would have
> serious doubts about allowing such behaviour. Next thing you know
> people will be suggesting human body parts as plant food.
> Hmmmmm... dead skin and nail clippings. Could be an option?

Hmm... I wonder if N. rafflesiana will take some nail clippings?
If it does, will it start asking for blood too? What if I end up
with Audrey II? Rabid Nepenthes take over New York! Of course, they
all die, like the blob, when hit with freezing gas.

Dave Evans

P.S. I'll get back to you in a couple months about those nails.