Re: S. Flava Burgundy problems?

Carl Mazur (CJMazur@freenet.hamilton.on.ca)
Mon, 29 Apr 1996 19:37:50 -0400 (EDT)

Maybe its not a burgandy! ;-) One thing about red form plants, number 1
they need an incredible intensity of sunlight to get them their proper
colour, and 2, they don't like to be moved. Red pigmented plants tend to
way for a season or two. Personally, I don't know why that happens, but
it does. I have Red Tube (burgandy) flavas that have turned almost
completely red in strong outdoor sunlight (latitude 43 degrees North),
but the next year after a transplant, they barely got veined! Now 3 years
later, they are back to their red selves. I hope this helps

Carl Mazur