Re: New VFT grower

Adrian Arnold (arnold@bigb.win-uk.net)
Mon, 06 May 1996 23:12:29

Hmmmm...

I have a similar problem but only with some seeds which I sowed
this spring. Seeds sowed last autumn have germinated well and even
though they stand in the same water, the surface of the compost is
clear. However, although it is a little early yet to say for sure,
so far I have not had any germination in the pots with algae on
the surface of the compost.

Any comments please?

Regards, Adrian Arnold.