Re: Is Superthrive Supersilly

Adrian Arnold (arnold@bigb.win-uk.net)
Wed, 08 May 1996 22:43:36

I'm a little bemused by this thread as I certainly have not seen
it on sale in the UK (has anyone else in the UK?). Also, whilst I
can understand the principles involved I was under the impression
that heat destroys rooting hormone which is why, in general it is
better to buy a fresh batch each year - preferably dated so you can
be sure it's fresh (unless you keep your supply in the 'fridge of
course).

Are there some rooting hormones that are imune to this problem?

TIA.

Adrian Arnold.