Re: Darlingtonia and Superthrive

Ken Cusson (ccskenc@redshift.com)
Fri, 07 Jun 1996 22:08:53 -0700

Carlstrom_Rick wrote:

> Does anyone have experience with superthrive and darlingtonia?
> Does Superthrive effect living sphagnum moss?
>

> Rick

Rick,

I have used Superthrive on all my plants, including Darlingtonia, with
excellent results. In addition, my Cobras are in a solid top layer of
moss. Before trying Superthrive, the moss was a wet brown. After 3
months of Superthrive (1 drop per gallon in all water and occasional
(weekly at least) foliar spraying)the moss is almost solid green.

Every other pot with Peat Moss that has been treated with the stuff has
sprouted green moss sprouts in profuse amounts.

Ken C.