Re: Dingley Home and Garden

Frank Udovicic (franku@pican.pi.csiro.au)
Fri, 14 Jun 1996 10:30:50 +1000

Chris Teichreb <teichrch@Meena.CC.URegina.CA> wrote:
>Hi all,
> Anyone have experience ordering from these fellows in Australia?
>They say they have the largest selection in the Southern Hemisphere. I
>ordered their catalogue, so once it arrives I guess I can judge that.
>Just wondering if it's worth ordering from them. Thanks
>Chris Teichreb

Chris,

I visited their nursery, in a suburb of Melbourne, a couple of years ago,
and they had a fairly wide selection of plants. The Sarras seem to stick in
my mind, but that is what I was looking for. All of the plants appeared to
be very healthy and well-coloured, but I haven't bought anything mail-order
so I can't vouch for that aspect. They are probably worth trying out, I
was very happy with the plants I bought from them.

Good luck,
Frank.
Dr Frank Udovicic
Australian National Herbarium Email: franku@pican.pi.csiro.au
CSIRO Division of Plant Industry Phone: (06) 246 5177
GPO Box 1600, Canberra Fax: (06) 246 5249
ACT 2601 AUSTRALIA