Re: CP Hypochondria or E-Mail Infestation?

Carl Strohmenger (cstrohme@com1.med.usf.edu)
Tue, 18 Jun 1996 13:19:48 -0400 (EDT)

This is obviously another example of the infamous "CP" virus that is
transmitted via email messages. The only thing to do to thwart this virus
is to immediately delete any email message that has "CP" in the SUBJECT
line:) and then just to be safe, you should go out and re-format your
bogs - oops, that should read 're-plant your bogs.'
- Carl :)