Re: God made CPs

dave evans (T442119@RUTADMIN.RUTGERS.EDU)
Fri, 21 Jun 96 16:54 EDT

> From: dancer@CTS.COM(Lance Reeter)
>
> I couldn't agree more! I'm a college educated professional working in the
> medical field. Everything in nature testifies to the fact that there is a
> Creator. God does exist. :)

I don't know. It's nice to have a God (a good one anyway), I suppose.

> There is no shred of evidence that evolution exist. Only
> unsubstantiated theorys. Infact all the evidence proves that
> evolution could never take place. Anyone ever hear of the 2nd Law of
> Thermodynamics (The Law of Entropy)? :)

Uh... huh? I didn't follow that one at all. Sure energy disappiates
(sp?) and the energy used by the living is no exception but what's
that got to do (directly) with evolution taking place or not? The
fact is evolution "has been done in the lab" so to speak using types
of bacteria, who's generations last for only .33 hours or so. Also,
bugs have evolved which can live off poisons their ancestors died
from a whiff of. No proof (or even very solid evidence), eh?

Dave Evans