Re: VFT on UK TV

Robert Korfhage (korfhage@lis.pitt.edu)
Tue, 02 Jul 1996 20:39:41 -0400

At 11:52 AM 96/07/02 -0700, you wrote:
> I notice from my Radio Times that Channel 4 in the UK are due to
> show a
>programme about plant poaching in the USA. One of the featured plants
>is the VFT. 8.00 p.m. Encounters, the plant files, Channel 4, Sunday
>7 July.
>
> BTW if the chain video idea goes ahead many recent video
> recorders sold
>in the UK will play US video tapes.
>
> Happy growing
>

> Mike Salmon

It sounds as though this was a program that ran over here about a month
ago... I think that National Geographic Society put it together, as I
recall. If it is the same program, it is interesting -- not only VFTs,
but also suguaro cacti, and other endangered or rare plants in various
segments.

Bob Korfhage