Re: Lack of interest / or do not know answer?

dave evans (T442119@RUTADMIN.RUTGERS.EDU)
Tue, 23 Jul 96 16:18 EDT

> From: DGoodr4319@AOL.COM
>

> On 7/14 I wrote the digest being sure someone could help me with
> my
> cobra lilies.
> To this date no one has answered me. The question was and I'll make
> it short
> some of the heads of my cobra lilies are dying just leaving the stalk
> to grow. Does any one know why this is happening ? I am sorry if I
> have upset anyone but I spent good money for the plant and I would
> hate to see it die. I would like some kind of answer even if it is
> "we do not know". This way I can look some place else for the answer.
> Doug

Doug,

Have all the heads died back? Or just the older ones... The top
part is the first to go on any pitcher of any given pitcher plant
species. So if your plants were just moved or transplanted, I'd
expect some of the leaves to die back.

Dave Evans