Re: HELLO and HELP

John Walker (jorwa@ix.netcom.com)
Fri, 9 Aug 1996 09:07:05 -0700

Fabio,

Welcome to the group! If your plants are growing well I wouldn't be in
too much of a hurry to make a lot of changes. I don't think that the
plants need 90% humidity, but if you are not having problems with
fungus and mold it is probably ok. Should fungus attack increase the
ventilation a bit. More light would probably help the plants grow
faster. Consider upgrading to a fixture that holds four 40watt lights.
I'm not sure if a fixture of this size is too big for your aquarium or
not. If the dimensions were given in inches you should be ok.
Hope this helps :)

John Walker