Re: Ron

Ron Lane (rl7329@sprynet.com)
Wed, 16 Oct 1996 18:30:21 -0700

Jeremy,
I just talked to you tonight and will try to get your plants to you in the
next few days.

Please try to send messages to me and not through the group. One other
person had a problem getting through his system to me, in addition to you.
However, I just closed my aol account within the last two weeks and had no
problem e-mailing my sprynet account from aol. Please double and triple
check the address before sending. I typically use lower case letters (but I
don't think that it matters). My address is:
RL7329@sprynet.com

Ron

At 11:28 AM 10/16/96 -0700, you wrote:

>Sorry to put this here all
>
>Ron
>I am think about buying these plants off of you,and I have a few questions
>too.And if you received a message from me about buying plants (last night)
>please ingore it.
>
>Drosera adelae
>Pinguicula primuliflora
>Sarracenia leucophylla--typical
>
>These plants are all a dollar right?And can you sen soil with the
>plants,because it would
>take me awhile to get it.If you can't would perlite and sphagnum do?I tried
>your email
>address again and this time it almost worked,but it came back to me because
>your
>address wasn't known or something.Could you send me your email address and I
>will try one more time.Thanks.
>
>Jeremy

Ron Lane
rl7329@sprynet.com