Re: Stores in Oklahoma

John Boehme (jandce@iglobal.net)
Sat, 9 Nov 1996 20:36:18 -0600

Hi there,

When I was stationed at Ft. Sill, my wife and I took a trip to the Crystal
Bridge in down town OKC. They had a small section of carnivorous plants,
but it was still exciting to see. The Crystal bridge is an indoor green
house that has all kinds of plants that run the range from desert to
mountainous to topical. When we visited, I was very disappointed because I
thought they left out CPs. But before we left I found them. It really made
the day.
Unfortunately they don't sell any CP, or at least they didn't when I was
there, about 4 years ago. Hopefully the OKC bombing did not do too much
damage if any at all.
I hope you can check it out.
Good luck.

John Boehme