Re: Carniveorous Plants

dave evans (T442119@RUTADMIN.RUTGERS.EDU)
Thu, 14 Nov 96 22:58 EST

> From: rwgs1@JUNO.COM(Ron w gilbert)
>
> Please send information on carnivorous plants and other things
> you think I might like to know about.
>
> I am a novice in the field now but because I am growing my own
> bog and have attended some of the local carnivorous plant
> coneventions I am looking for more information

Hi Ron,

Welcome to the list! We generally don't just send out info
on CP though... It's far to general! There is a web-page, if
you have access it, the address is: http://www.hpl.hp.com/bot/cp_home/
It's contains a huge database written by Jan Schauler (sp?) and
lots of other features. From there, you have access to many
other more private web-pages about CP and other plants.

Dave Evans