Re: Recent miracle!

From: ROBERT POGSON (robert.pogson@mwcs.mb.ca)
Date: Fri Jan 03 1997 - 09:01:00 PST

Date: Fri, 03 Jan 97 11:01:00 -0600
From: robert.pogson@mwcs.mb.ca (ROBERT POGSON)
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Recent miracle!

   Last summer I received some seed of D. capensis from Dean Cook through
this list. I planted in July but saw nothing for months. I had put the
terrarium aside in a window of my bath. I had even quit misting it as I
had given up but it was covered and somewhat moist. Lo! two days ago I
was bathing and happened to turn my head close to it. There were a couple
of specks of green! Joy! They've grown enough I can see the tentacles now.
I feel like a new daddy again. Thanks, Dean. I'm going to start a batch
of fruit flies...

... nfx v2.8 [C0000] Of course I'm energetic; don't you know e=mc^2 ?