Drosera dormancy question

From: Steven I. Lanham (Steven_I._Lanham@bridge.com)
Date: Sun Jan 05 1997 - 10:06:23 PST

Date: Sun, 5 Jan 1997 12:06:23 -0600
From: Steven_I._Lanham@bridge.com (Steven I. Lanham)
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Drosera dormancy question

     Hi I need some advice
     You see for the last week its been very warm here 50 to 74F so two of
     my plants came out of dormancy a Drosera filiformis and a Drosera
     binata. Well today winter came back and I can let it get cold in the
     plant room simply by leaving the window open. But will this hurt my
     two plants? This is my first winter with these plants and I don't know
     what to do.
     Will it hurt the rest of my plants to let it warm up so soon?
     These are the first two plants that went dormant this fall and so they
     have had the longest rest time of any of my plants.
     Regards Steve Lanham