Re: PLEASE RESPOND EVERYONE PRIVATELY TO STEALTH@ICAN.NET

From: Rand Nicholson (writserv@nbnet.nb.ca)
Date: Tue Jan 07 1997 - 13:53:15 PST

Date: Tue, 7 Jan 1997 17:53:15 -0400
From: Rand Nicholson <writserv@nbnet.nb.ca>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: PLEASE RESPOND EVERYONE PRIVATELY TO STEALTH@ICAN.NET

 <M. Dunlop writes>

> Hi there!!!!! I'm looking for a broad range of people to
>answer this survey and e-mail this filled out form to:
>
> stealth@ican.net
>
> This survey is to help me complete my thesis for my
>Honours Bachelor of Science in Forestry.

What is this?

Aside from the _personal_ information requested, I also do not like the the
last few questions.

I am not just being crabby (so what if I am?). I get enough E-junk already
from sources I have never heard of with better (supposed) reasons for
asking personal questions than this. This may, indeed, be innocuous; but
I'll take a pass.

Rand