Thank you all !!

From: Michael Grosalski (Michael.Grosalski@t-online.de)
Date: Tue Jan 14 1997 - 22:24:56 PST

Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 22:24:56 -0800
From: Michael.Grosalski@t-online.de (Michael Grosalski)
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Thank you all !!

Hello all CP-Fans!

The new year is a good reason for me to thank you all for the mass of
informative and very useful infos about cp\264s!

For a relative new cp grower (since 2 years) this daily mail-list is now
a very valuable database in case of problems with my plants.

Because I\264m a read-only recipient at the moment, I\264d like to point out
that all the information I received are more valuable than any book I\264ve
ever read.

So, go on everybody as is the past year and I\264ll try to place some of my
experiences to the list in future!

Thanks and good-bye from
deeply - frozen Germsny

Michael