Hello In-vitro workers again

From: takaicp@sh0.po.iijnet.or.jp
Date: Fri Jan 17 1997 - 03:32:34 PST

Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 20:32:34 +0900
From: takaicp@sh0.po.iijnet.or.jp
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Hello In-vitro workers again

To all,
I must apologize to you for sending a private e-mail( to Mr.Pil Wilson)
to you. It was very careless of me. I thought that his e-mail came
directly from him. And then, I had clicked "answering a transmission
person". I am very sorry.

To In-vitro workers(who I don't know yet),
Both Ms.Shibata's and my wish is that a lot of cpers grow interesting
plants. Your cooperation is indispensable for it. Those seeds are free.
Only, the condition is that you divide offsprings among your friends in
the district or the friends (if possible) in the world. And then, to
divide your offspring among us(Ms.Shibata&I) when(if) we need.
Please, contact to me without the reserve (directly 8) ).

To In-vitro workers who contacted me already,
I will send a few information to you in advance.
Please, wait for a while.

kind regards from Japan
Isao