Re: Help

From: L235@aol.com
Date: Sat Jan 18 1997 - 13:37:47 PST

Date: Sat, 18 Jan 1997 16:37:47 -0500 (EST)
From: L235@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Help

>How do I Remove CP from my email.. I can not remember the procedure for
>requesting help.
>Thanks

I'd recommend tapping your computer sharply several times against a hard
object. This helps loosen the media. Then, carefully holding the stem,
rhizome, whatever (you weren't specific in which cp you were trying to
remove), gently turn over. The media should come away from the roots, leaving
you with an easily-transplantable CP, and a clean e-mail system.

(Now, I'm curious as to how you got CP to grow in your e-mail in the first
place. are you a particularly acidic computer correspondent?)

Sorry <grin> couldn't help it.

Jay Lechtman (L235@aol.com)
"People who live in glass houses should grow CP"