Visiting Brazil!

From: Fernando Rivadavia (ss69615@ecc-xs09.hongo.ecc.u-tokyo.ac.jp)
Date: Mon Jan 27 1997 - 19:11:42 PST

Date: Tue, 28 Jan 1997 12:11:42 +0900 (JST)
From: Fernando Rivadavia <ss69615@ecc-xs09.hongo.ecc.u-tokyo.ac.jp>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Visiting Brazil!

To all,

        I will be visiting Brazil in Feb./March and will spend most of my
time travelling around, collecting CPs like in the good ol' days. I can't
wait!! Almost every night since I've come to Japan I dream that I'm hiking
up some distant mountains in Brazil and finding new CPs. I'm planning to
go to some realy cool places, some old some new.
        I'll be leaving on Feb.6th and will stay until the 10th in L.A.
visiting CP friends Ed Read, Ivan Snyder, Gordon Snelling, Leo Song, and
any others who are around and free at that time. I will then saty until
the 15th in Chicago visiting my brother and wife, but where I also intend
to see some interesting herbaria at the Chicago Field Museum. Any CPers
out there in the Chicago area? I'll be quite busy there, but I might just
have time....Anyways, on the 16th I arrive in Brazil, where I'll stay
until the end of March. I just hope it stops raining, as the whole SE
corner of the country has been getting heavy rains!
        Hope to have LOTS to tell when I get back!

Bets Wishes,

Fernando Rivadavia
Tokyo, Japan