Re:Nepenthes naming

From: SCHLAUER@chemie.uni-wuerzburg.de
Date: Mon Feb 03 1997 - 08:04:30 PST

Date:          Mon, 3 Feb 1997 08:04:30
From: SCHLAUER@chemie.uni-wuerzburg.de
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject:       Re:Nepenthes naming

Dear Heather,

> Sorry to take so long in answering this posting but I was waiting for Bruce
> to say something (I know your're out there Bruce :-)
>
> >Bastido
> >carunculosa
> >gracillata
> >Jeanie Babe
> >Petra
> >Pisacho
> >spaxima
> >Trina
> >ventrillima
>
> These are all grex's (? - correct term?) created by Bruce Salmon and Ric
> Maulder. Sorry but I can't quote the parentages for you.

Thank you for the hint but I did know *that* already (I do also know
the respective parentages). I asked for a *publication* in which these
names were registered officially as cultivars (or described validly
as scientific names).

Thank you very much in advance for any useful information.

Kind regards
Jan