Help !

From: Laurent Ide (lide@dvddd.com)
Date: Mon Feb 03 1997 - 00:59:41 PST

Date: Mon, 3 Feb 1997 08:59:41 GMT
From: Laurent Ide <lide@dvddd.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Help !

To all

I grow a D. prolifera and a D. adelae in the same pot. They were repotted
with the contents of their original pot, in a sand/peat mix.

They had a good start !

But now, the adelae is still growing and really 'dewy', but the prolifera
is really bad. First the little plants died, apparently rotting from the
centre. Now the mother plant is slowly growing, produces no glue, a young
leaf completely dried, and the whole plant takes a bad black coloration ! I
think the humidity is not sufficient in the air, and then I tried to
compensate this with overwatering. But how to understand the good growing
of the adelae then ?

Laurent