Dionea

From: Laurent Ide (lide@dvddd.com)
Date: Tue Feb 11 1997 - 00:50:44 PST

Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 08:50:44 GMT
From: Laurent Ide <lide@dvddd.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Dionea

To all

I would just ask to everyone to take care, when sending a mail, about
resending the complete digest from the day before !

I'm still surprised when I read the water level you put in the trays for
CPs. I use the same method for all my plants with success: I put one
centimeter water and wait until it disappears, absorbed by the soil before
adding new water. It works well, so the days fresher you avoid
root-rotting and overwatering (black spots on the extremity of the young
leaves), the warmest days you see how much the plant is drinking (leaves
'fall' and loose consistency by dionea when it's too dry).

For the Belgian people, remember the Brussels assembly :

WEDNESDAY 19 February - 20:00 h
Salle 'Neptunium'
Rue Jerusalem straat 56
1030 Schaerbeek - Brussels

Any information could be asked at my E-mail adress.

Laurent