Re: nepenthes identification

From: Alan D Reeves (alanreeves@juno.com)
Date: Thu Feb 13 1997 - 18:33:56 PST

Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1997 21:33:56 EST
From: alanreeves@juno.com (Alan D Reeves)
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: nepenthes identification

I was wondering if any one could help me. I bought a plant, not a very
good one, and it kinda died. But a plant grew about a month later. I,
naturally, believed it to be the plant I wanted. However, I have the
suspicion that the plant could be a grass seedling (insert your laughter
here :-) The only hope I have is it looks as if it is flowering. And
the flowers look purple. Can anyone tell me what a small seedling of a
no. madagascar looks like? My plant is about 2 in. tall. Please
Help!!!!!!!

Alan in Mobile, AL USA
AlanReeves@juno.com